Silver Fish Chews
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
DescriptionDehydrated Silver FishNo preservatives, no additives and no colourings added!Low fats and protein level compared to other fish types.Rich in minerals! Good in strengthening furball's bones!Exceptionally popular item on tenpawssg!***Dehydrated raw treats are more nutritious than commercial dog treats, cooked treats or baked dog cookies as dehydration uses gentle heat to remove moisture from the food, most natural nutrients, vitamins and mineral content is retained!The dehydrator has to work 12hours to complete the dehydration process for every batch of treats!-What makes our dehydrated treats different from others?
Purchase yours now!Only SGD$11.90 per 40g pack(Increase in price due to supplier pricing - our apologies!)(approximately 40g per pack - around 70 fishes depending on fish size)Please keep our dehydrated treats refrigerated for longer freshness!If you'll like to have your treats made without ACV or Manuka Honey, please leave us a note when checking out from your e-shopping cart.
- We are the first to introduce dehydrated raw organic treats that are coated with Manuka Honey and unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar. With the primary aim to restore wellness in dogs, we do our best to ensure our treats provides as much benefits to all fur-balls as possible.
- Our dehydrators are imported from the United States and our trays are BPA safe!
- Our treats are made fresh with every order! We do not keep stocks in our fridges!
- We choose top quality human grade ingredients for our dehydrated treats! We try to go all natural and organic! Organic pumpkins, organic beef, organic apple cider vinegar!
- We are constantly improving by attending courses in Taiwan for proper handling and making of dehydrated treats. We hope to introduce more variety in the near future!
We advise owners to understand their pet's dietary needs and food allergies before purchasing the most suitable treats. Kindly consult your vet in times of doubt.
All treats should be fed in moderation.