Dehydrated Chicken Claw/Feet
(Please note that this product will require 3 working days for processing as we only order raw chicken feet from our suppliers upon receipt of your orders, you'll receive an e-mail from us once your parcel has been mailed out)
No preservatives, no additives and no colourings added!
Raw bones are a natural and highly digestible source of calcium for dogs and cats. This calcium is required to balance the higher level of phosphorous found in raw meat. It is always recommended for raw feeders to balance a ratio of meat:bone in their feeding regime.
The calcium in raw bones is 4 times more digestible than most calcium supplements available in the market. Bones also supply smaller amounts of cartilage (natural glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate to prevent arthritis), bone marrow, and other minerals, like boron, which are vital for bone health. A good supply of calcium and other nutrients during the early growth stages of puppies and kittens will also help to ensure strong healthy teeth. Chewing on bones also help prevent plaque buildup and gum disease especially in the back upper molars.
Dehydrated raw treats are more nutritious than commercial dog treats, cooked treats or baked dog cookies as dehydration uses gentle heat to remove moisture from the food, most natural nutrients, vitamins and mineral content is retained!
The dehydrator has to work 12hours to complete the dehydration process for every batch of treats!
What makes our dehydrated treats different from others?
- We are the first to introduce dehydrated raw organic treats that are coated with Manuka Honey and unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar. With the primary aim to restore wellness in dogs, we do our best to ensure our treats provides as much benefits to all fur-balls as possible.
- Our dehydrators are imported from the United States and our trays are BPA safe!
- Our treats are made fresh with every order! We do not keep stocks in our fridges!
- We choose top quality human grade ingredients for our dehydrated treats! We try to go all natural and organic! Organic pumpkins, organic beef, organic apple cider vinegar!
- We are constantly improving by attending courses in Taiwan for proper handling and making of dehydrated treats. We hope to introduce more variety in the near future!
Purchase yours now!
Only SGD$5.90 per pack
(5 chicken claws per pack)
OR $9.90 per pack
(10 chicken claws per pack)
Please note that chicken feet are slightly oily in nature. As our treats are made without preservatives, the shelf life (fridge environment) for chicken feet chews will be o/a 1.5 to 2 weeks from the date of receipt.
Please keep our dehydrated treats refrigerated for longer freshness!
If you'll like to have your treats made without ACV or Manuka Honey, please leave us a note when checking out from your e-shopping cart.
We advise owners to understand their pet's dietary needs and food allergies before purchasing the most suitable treats. Kindly consult your vet in times of doubt.
All treats should be fed in moderation.