Organic Banana Chips
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
DescriptionDehydrated Organic Banana ChipsNo preservatives, no additives and no colourings added!Spammed with potassium which is excellent for rebuilding and strengthening muscle tissues, potassium also stimulates nerves and brain cells, lowers blood pressure and reduce risk of stroke in dogs.Bananas also reduce the level of homocysteine, effectively reducing risk of heart attacks.Fiber in bananas also helps with healthy elimination of waste, protects
stomach lining from developing ulcers.Prebiotics in bananas also help with greater absorption of calcium in bloodstream,
enabling stronger bone growth.We recommend three to five pieces of banana chips in a dog's daily diet!(Not too much, feed in moderation please!)***Dehydrated raw treats are more nutritious than commercial dog treats, cooked treats or baked dog cookies as dehydration uses gentle heat to remove moisture from the food, most natural nutrients, vitamins and mineral content is retained!The dehydrator has to work 12hours to complete the dehydration process for every batch of treats!-What makes our dehydrated treats different from others?
Purchase yours now!Only SGD$5.90 per pack of 30gOnly $9.90 per bottle of 55gIf you'll like to have your treats made without ACV or Manuka Honey, please leave us a note when checking out from your e-shopping cart.
- We are the first to introduce dehydrated raw organic treats that are coated with Manuka Honey and unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar. With the primary aim to restore wellness in dogs, we do our best to ensure our treats provides as much benefits to all fur-balls as possible.
- Our dehydrators are imported from the United States and our trays are BPA safe!
- Our treats are made fresh with every order! We do not keep stocks in our fridges!
- We choose top quality human grade ingredients for our dehydrated treats! We try to go all natural and organic! Organic pumpkins, organic beef, organic apple cider vinegar!
- We are constantly improving by attending courses in Taiwan for proper handling and making of dehydrated treats. We hope to introduce more variety in the near future!
We advise owners to understand their pet's dietary needs and food allergies before purchasing the most suitable treats. Kindly consult your vet in times of doubt.
All treats should be fed in moderation.