As pet owners ourselves, we’re aware of how tough it is to hoax our furballs into eating veggies every day! Chop it, Mince it, Blend it, name it and we’ve probably done it all… Not mentioning the hassle of having to clean up the kitchen after every meal prep.
But there’s this one type of veggie that we really personally feel is worth the hassleeeeeeee…
And that is...
Kale is a nutrient dense super food packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Fiber (Manages blood sugar)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Folate (Vitamin B)
- Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3 fatty acid)
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin (Protects against macular degeneration and cataracts)
- Low in Calories, High in Fibre!
High in Iron – Essential in the formation of Hemoglobin and enzymes, transporting oxygen to various parts of the body, cell growth, proper liver function and more…
- Protects against various cancers due to high content of Vitamin K
- Filled with powerful antioxidants (Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Flavonoids, Polyphenols), protecting against various cancers
- Great Anti-inflammatory food
- Helps to fight against Arthritis, asthma and autoimmune disorders
- Great for cardiovascular support
- Great for vision and skin due to high content of Vitamin A
- Helpful for immune system and metabolism due to high content of Vitamin C
- Keeps the liver healthy as Kale is packed with Fiber and sulfur
Most dogs would enjoy Kale thinly chopped and sautéed or lightly boiled.
You can also feed Kale raw or dehydrated.
And as pet owners, we totally understand how lazy one can get when it comes to meal preps and hence, we are here to make both your life and fido’s life happier by adding Raw organic Kale in our treats.
Our Free Range Pork Strips with Organic Kale has been a popular product on our menu since its launch – where pet owners are now able to feed this power veggie to their little furballs every day!
Free Range Pork Strips with Organic Kale
(Click on link to purchase)
Well, the two chubby furballs at tenpawssg gets their daily dose of Free range pork strips with Kale too, because we’re just as busy (lazy) to do meal preps as you may be.
Now, there’s no more excuses to not feed our furballs healthily!